Gå til innhold

Foto

Help Wanted!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oo-SEB-oO

Oo-SEB-oO

Nytt medlem

• Medlem
  • Pip
  • 2 Innlegg:

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:40

Hi all,

My name is Seb, I'm from Belgium and unfortunately I don't speak Norwegian (but thank to google translate I hope I posted this in the right section!) but I would still hope you guys can help me out.

In June/July 2012 we (my wife and I) are going for a N-EU tour with our 2 motorcycles; DRZ400/E.
So, we're going from Belgium to the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and then back home to Belgium.

In Norway, we want to go from Oslo to Nordkapp, but preferably NOT by road. Can you please help us with some nice trails/tracks/pistes that we should do to see some of Norway's beauty?
We have a Garmin GPS62s so we can put tracks etc in it without a problem. We will be only two, with luggage but that hasn't stopped us before! To have an idea of what we're comfortable with, just have a visit to our website: www.wanderingsouls.be or just look at our little compilation of Morocco with the DRZ400/E

Of course, if we could see some of you guys, that would be great or even find a place to stay to sleep (I hate putting up the tent...) or have a dinner together, just let us know anything that is possible. I know at this time it is an open question, but I am still planning everything and I can easily adapt the route in any way we want at this time.

For those who know Couchsurfing, we have a profile here as well under the username SEB_KIM

Takk for svar!

Seb & Kim

#2 Oo-SEB-oO

Oo-SEB-oO

Nytt medlem

• Medlem
  • Pip
  • 2 Innlegg:

Posted 02 January 2012 - 16:42

hmmmmm; the link to you tube went wrong somewhere, but here it is:

#3 Wikingen

Wikingen

Steingæern Bushwacker

• Supermedlem
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1560 Innlegg:

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:22

Have a look at this site (you have to go the other way, though wink.gif ): ...p/dagsetappene/

Happy trails!!

Regards

Edited by Wikingen, 08 January 2012 - 02:23.

Roy I. Hernes, også kalt Mr. Plaztic.
Har sagt:
Auda! Det så ikke så dypt ut på avstand...Rygge nei!! Ikke f...!! Rust kan være pent, det...